When two samurais meet under the sunset, all that matters is who draws his katana first, in the right moment.
A short game inspired by Samurai Kirby.
How to Play:
Wait for the "!" signal to attack. When the signal appears, push X
Do it on time and you'll score a hit. Do it before the signal or slower than your foe and you'll suffer a hit.
1P: X or Z to attack, UP/DOWN to select mode
2P: Q or W to attack, E/D to select mode
- Local 2 Players mode added
- Fault State added: player loses a hit point if he presses the attack button before the signal
- Tie State: is now possible that both players attack at the same frame. When this occur, no one loses life.
- Initial life and HP recovery: Player's life been reduced from 5HP to 3HP on single player mode. However, player will gain 1HP for each two battles won, for a maximum of 6HP
- Now running of 60FPS for getting faster inputs
- General bugfixing and code optimization (or at least tried)
[Please log in to post a comment]