This is my first PICO-8 cartridge, and my first time with Lua outside config files for i3wm.
Petri is a puzzle game based on a problem I've been obsessing over for a few years.
It's Conway's Game of Life, but run backwards. It's pretty tough, even the 6x6 board.
Let me know what you think.
- removed todo in tab 1
- fixed cart data bug. defaults to six if not present
- fixed graphical bug after resizing to 6x6. tiles deliberately zeroed now.
- better difficulty levels
- created levels
- save/load/share in-progress puzzles
- notes/single-cell test mode
- more thorough instructions
Log in to post a comment