Control the vehicle with water jets well and rescue mice in the valley.
- Your vehicle can move by thrusting water jets.
- You can refill the tank with rain water.
- Trying to thrust jet when the tank is empty will damage the vehicles life support system.
- When you ride on a mouse, the tractor beam will start pulling the mouse automatically.
- Bring mice the teleport device at the starting point.
- left: move left (thrust water jet right)
- right: move right (thrust water jet left)
- up: fly up (thrust water jet down)
This is fun, I had good time trying to find every mice but get all of them in the same run seems very difficult because of the slow water refill rate ( you sometime spend a lot of time waiting in deep place that cloud water you for few seconds ). I also think that some full or partial hp refill on mouse teleport would encourage people to actually finish the game.
When you fly too high you are liable to hit your head on a ceiling, because those who clawed and bit and backstabbed their way to the top do not want their positions stolen away from them. When you go to far you run out of the backing influence of your peers, for you have gone too far and too deep to remain within their interests, and you must sacrifice your own well-being in order to accomplish your goals but it is only so long before you run out of self to give up. It is an effective and artful metaphor.
I also included it in an article of my favorites! http://fireside.gamejolt.com/post/jam-favorites-pico-8-jam-1-putidgf8
Log in to post a comment