The tables have turned!
After many years of the Balls aggressively destroying the Blocks, now it's your turn to defend!
- Fast-paced, button-mashing heavy, but strategic action
- A new take on an old classic
- Clear and colorful graphics
- Arrow Keys to move cursor
- X to place a block
- C to use a Time-Stop Bomb
- Score Attack - 60 seconds of pure button-mashing action. You are graded on the amount and position of the blocks you've placed, as well as how many are left when time ran out and how many Time-Stop Bombs you've had.- This is the recommended gamemode for starters.
- Time Attack - How long can you last against a barrage of balls? Blocks automatically break after some time and you lose when there are no blocks on the board.
Version 1.1 Updates
- New cover image
- Fixed "Reset Highscores" menu option not showing
Post your highscores! :)
I don't think I understand what you mean by blocks powering up. :/
In an earlier build, there was a limit to how many balls could be on the screen at once, but then you always had a huge wall, and the balls could only reach the top row, which you could easily replace.
Very fun reverse Breakout! I love how juicy and polished it is. The higher level of play suggestion about allowing neighboring for strength would be a good addition! Also the possibility for a bonus round if you finish with > 50% bricks intact, maybe? So you get to go for 20 more seconds.
[Please log in to post a comment]