A game about rockets, for little and big kids. This is a one-button game with no possibility of failure.
Press X to skip the SPACE WALK.
See if you can activate the hidden autopilot for landing!
- Sound, stars, random birds, sky colours, tracking camera
- Added a countdown! Player can tap UP or hold it.
- Used fill patterns to dither the gradations of atmosphere.
- Attract screen plays out an animation of astronaut getting on board.
- Added states to complete the game loop, you can get to orbit and back.
- Added SPACE WALK.
- Added rocket heating up depending on reentry velocity.
- Adjusted volume for less pew-pew and more engines.
- Increased fun by 100% by rating your landing. Can you make a PERFECT landing?
- Added impact smoke on landing.
- Added fuel-burning engine to the car (smoke trail)
- Added altimeter with goal marker
- Added secret autopilot mode, toggles on and off. Autopilot will always attempt to make a perfect landing, but it'll cost you your rating.
- The car gets pushed away by the rocket blast, if it's close enough (thanks for the suggestion, C65!)
- Camera shakes when you hit the ground.
- Improved sound effects for 'hit the ground' (sounds beefier) and 'hit a bird' (a bit chirpier).
- Now a hot rocket takes time to cool down!
- Nicer background with clouds behind the mountains (inspired by Jelpi).
- Two varieties of procedural clouds with fluffy particles.
- Intro and countdown music.
- Press X during SPACE WALK to skip it.
- Tweaked music.
P#61984 2019-02-17 17:07 ( Edited 2023-03-11 19:34)
[Please log in to post a comment]