PicoTerm is a simple PICO-8 CLI template. It can be used as a basis for command-line games and programs.
To get commands, modify execute() with your command handling code. To print a line, use echo().
If you use this in a project please credit DivergentClouds and link back to this page. (I would also appreciate being notified, however, that is not mandatory)
- Fixed bug where cpu usage would skyrocket with enough lines
- Fixed bug where line wrapping wouldn't work if a previous line had been wrapped
- Major line wrapping bug fixed
- Fixed pressing ESC sometimes printing a dot
- Fixed bug where the cursor would persist at the start of a line after pressing return
- Added blinking cursor
- Prohibited glyph characters in input to prevent doublewide characters from messing up the screen scrolling
- Made it so that the prompt is mixed in with the log rather than being stuck at the bottom of the screen
- Made it so pressing ESC won't print a character
- Minor: Backspacing on an empty line moves the cursor backwards for a frame regardless
You are using some advanced programming in here that I'm not familiar with, @FlowingLily. The FOREACH for instance. I have your cursor, it's just kinna clumsy the way I did it.
Is there a way to have:
[Please log in to post a comment]