I started this tutorial from doc_robs
with no program skills. Very happy with what I made so far.
- Cleaned up the code a bit
- New powerup (speedup)
- Powerups are bouncing up and down!
- No more waves
- After 1250 points nothing happens but we get a platform.
Gonna change the sprites from that so that it looks like a nice solid ground.
- Name for the Shooter is now PIOC!
- New foreground that looks like the game IO from the C64.
- Still only rocks but i'm planning on making enemies.
- New spaceship
- Music (thanks to ScrubSandwich)
- New bullets
- No more rocks
- Bigger enemy
Good. Maybe have the player's ship invulnerable for a short-while once they pick up a powerup.
I picked one up in the heat of an asteroid cluster and lost my ship a tenth of a second later.
Also the hourglass level ?
Not liking. You can't shoot but must dodge and they come at you very quickly.
Star for you again, SuperMarcoVer, as I know this is your pet project and it's looking sharp otherwise.
[Please log in to post a comment]