Cart #bulletheck2-0 | 2023-06-09 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Hey Look Another One!

That's right a sequel to my first ever Pico 8 project! This is more in line with what I had hopped for in the original Bulletheck, however I for a first project I should have gone that big. While nothing too exciting I feel as though this game is a large step up from the original and was a blast to make. With that out of the way I should probably explain how to play the darn thing.

Controls

WASD -- MOVEMENT
SHIFT -- SPRINT
TAB -- INVENTORY(OPEN/CLOSE)/SHOP(CLOSE)
LMB -- SHOOT/CONFIRM/INTERACT
RMB -- HEAL

How To Play

WAVES

Waves come in three different types:
Basic -- Hoards of enemies will role in and a new wave will not begin till all enemies are defeated.
Rest -- No enemies will spawn during these waves. During this time you can shop and open your inventory
Boss -- Will end once the boss is defeated. A Rest wave will always appear after a boss

SHOP

There are three kinds of items:
Guns -- Provide different ways to defeat enemies
Upgrades -- Permanently boost one of the players stats weather health, energy, or badge points
Badges -- Provide small boost to the player in return for costing badge points(Yes like Paper Mario/Hollow Knight)

Content

There are:
25 waves(not counting rest waves)
7 Types of guns
3 Types of Upgrades
8 Types of Badges
9 Types of Enemies
3 Boss Fights

And With That...

That's everything you need to know about Bulletheck 2. I could explain how each enemy works or what each badge does, but I feel like discovering that for yourself makes the game more enjoyable. I really hope you enjoy playing this game as much as I enjoyed making it.

P#130724 2023-06-09 18:39

I can’t play this
I’m using my phone

P#130748 2023-06-10 08:30

played this game for 2 hour i felt it was fun some reason to experiment several builds for complete, my only complain is there's no explanation at item.

P#130808 2023-06-11 14:20

Cool little wave shooter! Quite polished though adding some music would be nice.
One possible bug I noticed is that the bullet you fire doesn't seem to aim right at the mouse cursor at certain angles. It could be intentional aim/spread stats for certain weapons but that doesn't seem to be the case from what I can tell.

P#130812 2023-06-11 17:33

you should make this into a roguelike

P#131315 2023-06-25 14:28

Excellent game! Good work! Maybe I have a question, what is the utility of each badge, please?

P#132988 2023-08-12 12:05

[Please log in to post a comment]