Follow
lemonpohl

Heyo, I'm Lem and I'm studying Animation and Game at the HDA in Germany. So far, I have focused mostly on modeling, texturing and sound incorporation, but recently, I've gotten more intrigued by coding, and the result of that is Lem's Whacky and Wonky Space Shooter :D

Anywaes, thamku for reading, and have a fantastic day! ^^

[ :: Read More :: ]

! IMPORTANT !

It appears this might be a Windows specific solution, in order to launch it in the 3:1 aspect ratio it is intended for, you either have to type the following into a command line, have it in a batch file or as the target on a Windows Shortcut:

"cd C:\Program Files (x86) (*) \PICO-8\pico8.exe -displays_x 3 -displays_y 1"

(*) Part before star symbol dependent on your install location.

You cannot play the game on here (screen is limited to 1/3rd) and I sadly do not have a Linux machine to test out alternatives. You can play it straight from your browser at the itch.io page.

Cart #lemsspaceshooter-0 | 2023-09-18 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Heyo :D This is my first PICO-8 game and I do not have a lot of coding experience (first game I have programmed in general).
Nevertheless, I would vastly appreciate your feedback :) I am aware that aiming can get very hard when the other ships are far away, so an update or slight overhaul to the 3D to 2D projection system might follow.

Anywaes thamku for reading and I hop u enjoy :D

P#134533 2023-09-18 15:33 ( Edited 2023-09-21 23:14)