Follow
BearPolice
[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #fivenightfeddys-0 | 2023-10-05 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Here is a fnaf clone I've been working on, the office graphics haven't been finished and the AI isn't fully correct, but it is a close approximation of the game.

Save data should work but I haven't messed with that before so if any errors occur I can try to fix them

NOTE: I haven't been able to test the later nights too much, although there is a custom night if you can make it that far, I am not sure if they are physically possible.

OTHER NOTE: Mouse is required so this cannot be played using keyboard etc., once everything is patched up completely I might add support for button control as well but that is a lower priority as of now

P#135440 2023-10-05 06:22

[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #isomine-0 | 2023-10-01 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

I was inspired by The Science Elf on YouTube creating Minecraft on a calculator so I thought I'd make my own little version for pico-8, it is completely playable using the base pico-8 controls so it does suffer slightly as limited on buttons and didn't want too many complex button combos.

I don't see this as much more than a little time waster game but I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to see any builds made in it. Redstone does work although it most likely will have issues, pistons work too although same deal expect issues.

I did make sure basic circuitry would be doable with the Redstone, so there are Redstone torches exclusively for NOT gates, there should be enough there for some cool logic things such as binary adders but it will probably be a bit annoying to place.

P#135193 2023-10-01 04:57