Fight your way through a small dungeon as
waves of zombies spawn and attempt to attack you.
Each wave will spawn shortly after the hourglass
ticks over. The only way to end the game is to die.
- Fixed Health Pack Spawns
- Reworked lighting
- Added a new menu system
- Added random dungeon modes
This is just a small game I made for my nephew to play.
Made in the span of about five days(3 hours each).
The code could be refactored to be much cleaner.
- Zombies that collide will usually just stop in place due to the lack of a pathing system.
- Zombies have no real pathing system, they just move towards the player.
- Depth sorting is very inefficient and simple.
- Spawning, collisions, etc. are all done with large for loops. Very bad for performance.