Follow
Vectorguy

I've noticed during the last few days when you click on a contributor's name and go to the Cartridges area that they're blank, as all that shows up on that screen is "About CC Licenses".

Is this happening to anyone else? I'm using Firefox and Windows 10.

4 comments

Hi everyone! I'm mostly an old school gamer, which is why I'm glad I ran across the PICO-8 the other week and I've been having a bit of fun with it. A pretty cool concept that many people are pouring their hearts and souls into. Hopefully I can do the same eventually, but not being a tech person, I doubt I could do anything other than a demo (if I'm even that lucky!), much less an entire game. Yeah I know, there's tutorials and all, but those are too impossible to try to dive into with a rare illness that causes chronic fatigue when you're trying to concentrate and then you get interrupted by having to nap. Only two more surgeries to go before I'm normal again (whatever that means :P ), but I don't have the money for them right now, so we'll just have to see one day.

Anyway, here's some gaming stuff about myself:

Platforms/systems I own

Atari 7800 (with a few dozen 2600 carts)
Vectrex (hence my user name!)
Sega Genesis
Sega CD
Sega 32X
Some handhelds
Some PC games
Plug and play unit
*Chromebook (some stuff is exclusive to it but I mostly use it for internet gaming)

The family also has a Wii, Ipad Mini and a crappy Android device that I also game on but they're not mine.

And last but not least, some [b]gaming stuff I've founded as well

[ Continue Reading.. ]

2 comments