Follow
DiFFtY
SHOW MORE

Cart #21689 | 2016-05-30 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

In this experiment, you have to reveal each cell of a grid, by selecting one with the cursor and the Z button, and play with the chain reactions.

Each cell has a particular type : there's arrows, which trigger the pointed cell when revealed, colored arrows, which will reveal the whole line from their cell to the grid border once shown up, red dots that show the next immediate cells, and grey cells that don't do anything !

Each time a cell is revealed during a chain reaction, a combo counter will be incremented and the cell will produce more points.

But attention : selecting a cell with the cursor costs points, and the more cells you manually reveal, the more points you'll lose while showing the first object.

The X key show you the whole grid for a few seconds, allowing you to plan you next moves more efficiently. But be warned that it like the reveal button, it costs more and more points as you use it.
Plus, you can hold it as much as you want to keep the grid revealed, but your score will decrement fast once the reveal timer is up.

I'll be honest, it could be way more polished. But I'm too tired at this moment to keep working on it :) (or write a descent english description .___.)
Thus said, I hope you'll like it. It's been a pleasure to work on this and participate to this jam, and finally be able to send my first cart to the BBS !

Lots of love. <3

P#21690 2016-05-29 22:04 ( Edited 2016-06-21 15:02)

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-19 11:15:02 | 0.096s | Q:8