Cart #fofuyepaji-0 | 2022-02-03 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

About this game

This is a remake of SEICROSS, Nichibutsu. It is NES version of SECTOR ZONE.
Run to reach the rightmost goal of the road before fuel empty.
Bottom of the screen shows score, progress meter, and fuel meter.
When you clash objects, the fuel meter decreases. When you get red blinking items or heart marks, the fuel meter recovers.
You can shoot bullets and hit enemies.
When you reach the goal, got heart marks become bonus score.

Controls

• D-Pad/Arrows: move player
  • O/Z: shoot bullets

About the character

The playable character is Shimarin, a main character of Japanese comic and animation: YURU-CAMP.
She is popular in Japan and there are many fan arts of her. This game is one of the fan arts. BGM is arrange version of the opening song of YURU-CAMP animation, SHINY DAYS.

Additional note

Originally, I made this game as a demonstration of multiple scroll of back ground image, Mt. Fuji. I came up with an idea to play SEICROSS using this view. This is the reason why the back ground view is large and the play lane is small.
Also, this game is arranged to be more casual. Player doesn't miss when clash the objects. Player doesn't get damaged when hit against the outer walls. No enemies shoot bullets. Many features are different from the original game to be easier. Enjoy!

P#106262 2022-02-03 16:34 ( Edited 2022-02-04 00:59)

Plays well, @marcydog. Quite the masterpiece ! And yes I remember playing the original SEICROSS back on the 8-bit Nintendo. This definitely has the fun feel for it.

Nicely done ! Gold star to the winner.

P#106273 2022-02-03 18:47

Hi @dw817, thank you for playing!

P#106306 2022-02-04 06:17

[Please log in to post a comment]