I'm currently working on a game that uses strings to store maps, switching them out on the fly. I noticed during debugging that I'd forgotten to flag some of the sprites as walls, so I stopped the run to go fix that, then tried to resume. Upon using the "resume" command, I found the map had reverted to the one I currently have as default.

I put this in the "bugs" category because I didn't see a more appropriate one. I'm not sure if this is something that should be changed. However, it's not mentioned in the manual, nor on the wiki, and I think it should be mentioned in both.

If not too difficult, it would also be useful to allow specifying what behavior "resume" should have.

P#79562 2020-07-18 14:08

When you stop a cart, go into the dev tools, then go back and resume, it reloads the cart data on purpose. It does this because if you're using say, the map data normally, you can place a tile, then resume and it'll be there. Though, I'd really like an easy to use way to disable that for certain parts of ram, so +1 on that.

P#79587 2020-07-18 22:55

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-29 08:54:57 | 0.009s | Q:9