My entry for Ludum Dare 37 (theme: one room).
You're an interior decorator, and your job is to give your clients nice and shiny new homes. Take note of their demands and try to give them exactly what they want.
- a whopping 8 different pieces of furniture!
- a massive two (2) unique clients!
- almost 30 furniture styles!
- arrow keys: move cursor/select item and style
- Z (circle): new item/pick up item/place item/confirm/continue
- X (cross): finish decorating/delete item/cancel
Feel free to post screenshots of any neat rooms you decorate!
Not entirely satisfied with this one, could have gone further with it but I started losing motivation toward the end. I think it's a neat concept and I have some unexplored ideas on where it could go next, but I'm doubtful I'll keep working on it post-jam.
The cart is released under CC4-BY-NC-SA, so if you want to remix it or expand upon it (like adding more furniture or clients (or just cleaning up the spaghetti code)), I encourage you to do so.
Great game! Link for other LDers: http://ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-37/?action=preview&uid=29223
[Please log in to post a comment]