hi zep an other voxatronians!

im starting a new bug bucket for 2.11

heres the problem. D started a community level pass down you mighta noticed. chaosking2 made a song for their room using milkytracker (cool tune). then when i tried to save my room it crashed so i made my room seperately but now Kling couldnt save it to the community pass down either. I noticed the song adds alot of dots to the PNG/data box at the base of the picture so guessed it might be the song thats the problem/issue. either that or OS incompatibility?

Can you please confirm whether or not its the song thats crashing voxatron when trying to save? I assume as its a new addition it may be whats encountering problems. who woulda thought the community pass down would end up uncovering a muscial co-op bug. :)

If you can figure out how to get my room onto the community pass down level thatd be awes. Or if its the song maybe it could be removed then added at the end as a workaround.

thanks Zepperoni!

UPDATE: im so stoopid. It is the songs making it crash and i didnt notice that kibcob also had made an epic glitch chip tune track. so i tried saving the level to a new name after deleting the tracks and it DIDNT crash. so alas it is the theme tunes f**ing with the save.

:/ goodluck hope its an easy fix.

P#8816 2014-05-19 02:08 ( Edited 2014-05-30 11:27)

okay, there are some bugs on the bbs that are anoying me right now:

1: if you press "preview" before publishing a comment on a thread you made you actually replace the post with the comment (it is really anoying)

2:my character on the corner (where it says who I am) its still the little astrounaut, and its the same as for the preview character image.

P#8851 2014-05-29 20:58 ( Edited 2014-05-30 00:58)

hey yeh i wondered about that. my top right avatar is also the astronaut/grey guy dropping seeds.

i also noticed that preview bug a couple of times too.

P#8856 2014-05-30 07:27 ( Edited 2014-05-30 11:27)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-29 15:17:02 | 0.006s | Q:9