Cart #jack_and_casie_demake-0 | 2024-01-26 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Jack and Casie Demake

Also available at itch.io.

Controls

• Left mouse button: Pick up/Put down item
  • Middle mouse button: Flip item
  • Right mouse button: Rotate item
  • The pause/info button lets you inspect items in your inventory while the game is paused
  • The fast forward button lets you go double speed

How to play

You are a robot with a huge inventory space, helping Casie with travels accross a post-apocalyptic wasteland. This is a mouse controlled real-time inventory management game, think of it as Attache Case from Resident Evil but things are happening at the same time as you're trying organize it.

During the game play a conveyor belt is fed with scraps, weapons, food and other assorted items. Combine objects and see what happens.

Occasionally enemies appear in front of Jack and Casie which need to be defeated in order to progress. When Casie's progress bar is complete she will grab the item marked "NEXT" which will be the first item in the inventory from the top left corner. If the "NEXT" item is a loaded weapon, she will use it. If it is a food item, she'll eat it. Casie will gain +1 MAX HP when eating new food items.

Complete the first level to finish this demo. Good luck!

Credits

Original game by Alex Sian aka. Shoutscion. They unfortunately passed away in January 2024 and their family has put up a Gofundme memorial.

P#140665 2024-01-26 20:20 ( Edited 2024-01-26 20:44)

Cool game ;) kinda hard to play on mobile XD

P#140670 2024-01-26 20:25

I love it! When are you going to add more?

P#141039 2024-02-02 22:09

@Hell_Cat Unfortunately I never got into contact with Shoutscion so the game is on indefinite hiatus. I decided to put up the game as is on the PICO 8 BBS (as it's been on itch previously).

P#141076 2024-02-03 20:18

[Please log in to post a comment]