I made this game for Mech Jam, and have since fixed a few bugs. It is a turn based tactics game where you play as a team of mechs that fight wildfires.
One mech can shoot a cone of water that puts out fire.
Another mech digs trenches that stop the spread of fire.
The helicopter can do three things: load up on water while it is over the sea, reload the cannon mech when it is next to it, or drop water to put out fire.

Fire spreads across forest tiles in one turn, and across grassland in two turns. A level is cleared when all fire is put out. If you lose all of the cities in one level, it's game over.

Update: Revamped tutorial, added UI hints to make it a little clearer how to reload the cannon mech using the helicopter

Cart #mechforceinferno-1 | 2022-05-08 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

P#99496 2021-11-02 01:54 ( Edited 2022-05-08 22:27)

Really fun game! I enjoyed the different abilities of each mech & reloading the chopper in the water then the cannon with the chopper... really interesting mechanics.

This also differed from many tactics games that I've played since the enemy wasn't just another team of mechs, but something else completely. Nice work

P#99504 2021-11-02 14:49

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-04-20 07:25:24 | 0.011s | Q:18