Wow its been a long time and look at all the progress I have made...
Well I can't really show you because its a surprise but I can show you a couple of things:
Look two new characters!!!! actually there are four And here we see one of the original levels with
but I hid the other two for now:3 my new health bars. Don't they look cool?
How long has it been? Lets see... 2014-10-27 Three months wow (Thats three months I have been working on Point Crash V2.0. of course i didn't work 24/7 but you get the idea). The Outcome for Point Crash V2.0 is looking BEYOND AWESOME.
The new multiplayer crazy maniac fighting game.
This is a demo.
Has 8 characters to chose from, 3 Stages, and one epic battle.
Because of my not so good programming skills this will require the users to set up game
NOTE do not shoot or hurt each other before battling.
NOTE the green + on top of your character is your health bar.
NOTE there are five weapons in the game that all spawn after the "start!" appears. Weapons looks should be obvious.
NOTE the dots on top of a level picture shows what weapons appear in that level.
NOTE requires 2 players. The previewable version (above) does not support 2 players.
BUG selecting more than one character causes weird character appearances.
BUG does not always happen but if it is your first time playing it may not let you after the first screen (It says "fire to continue" but may not work) to fix this just restart the game.
- Select a character, but only ONE character may be chosen per player (changing a character after you have selected one will result in bugs, LOTS OF THEM)
- After you select your character go to the box with a black square on it to teleport to the level selection.
- After you teleport select a level if you did not select characters (or accidentally teleport before selecting) just return using the same box.
- Once you select a stage please move both of character to opposite sides of the arena. Wait until it says "Start!" then battle to your hearts content (or failure)
- Once the battle is finished and one player remains you may restart back to checkpoint to quick restart the match. If you do not want to play again either quit or restart to beginning.
The names of the character on the roster from left to right:
Jug (green), Maple (pink), Cris (blue), Tidus (orange), Onu (black), Mikayla (Mint), Tizz (Purple), Edward (Brown)
Please enjoy more than 20+ hours of work put into character creation and character selection theme
I am open to constructive criticism anything to make the game better :P
Please tell me of any bugs, or any features you would like to see in the future.
I am currently working on a Version 2 with lots of better stuff but may take a while. I will consider adding all offered features into this game
I like the character selection. Always fun to see things I didn't know were possible. Sadly don't have anyone nearby that can play with me so can't test your level properly.
I saw that you had a chess themed arena as well but noticed there were only pawns. If you want, feel to use the models from my chess level. In it you can find all the different chess pieces. Link to level
[Please log in to post a comment]