Cart #fimuguzeso-0 | 2021-01-31 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

I worked solo on this, it's still a bit buggy (the coloured bats don't phase out) and for the ending I just dropped the player into a pit. But I'm still pretty proud. Hope you have fun with the 30 seconds of content there is :'). Please be kind!

I really like the look and the color shift mechanic is cool. after jumping up the column, I couldn't get past the two bats in the section right before you get to the colored bats at the top. I am notoriously bad at platformers, but it seemed like there wasn't enough time or space to make that jump (I used about 30 lives & gave up, LOL). For people who are actually good at platformers I bet this will be fun!

@2bitchuck Thanks dude, yeah I'll be honest, I didn't really leave a lot of time for playtesting and I've only managed that section a couple of times. There's not much more content after that anyway. If I get time to polish it up I'll definitely tune that section! Thanks for playing!

MORE!
\love the mechanic, maybe use color to shift different enemies in and out of phase to pass through, then you could use it for puzzle/action platformer for advanced levels!

[Please log in to post a comment]