So, for some time the bbs its been inactive
so I have an idea to talk about with all of you voxatron players.

I have lots of work in progress projects that I am working on, one of them is the legend of zelda moon dungeon,
which I can only bring to the bbs when the game allow an inventory sistem, so there is a proper use of bombs. the monsters are almost done and soon the maps will be too, but the project I want to share here is this one

sublime

this one is more of a little experience than a game, the paintings are the main points here and the map I prepared is simply huge so it will only be released on the bbs after a while. That's all I can say for now, if anyone wants to help with the plot, or anything else, you are welcome to join.

the idea here is to share our WIP projects that are not ready to share on the bbs on this tread, it can be anyway you want, I'm not the one who make the rules here. So please share your projects, ask for help or even comment another one!

I thank your participation in advance. please keep this going.

P#7873 2013-10-11 18:36 ( Edited 2013-12-16 04:15)

Hi kling great idea. I have been secretive about the level ive been working on for ages, ive made many ideas for levels and never posted them but have one which i will complete an release along with the next update as i cant keep it under wraps much longer.

sublime looks really rad.

It would be awesome to attempt a group built level sometime, i saw on minecraft some fans recreated the starship enterprise, thats crazy!

Another thought is it would be awes to be able to make teams of monsters and battle each other with your own teams......

P#7880 2013-10-15 08:12 ( Edited 2013-10-15 12:12)

Right now I'm working on finishing my Wizard level, but have occasionally gone ADD and started to work on a stealth-based level and a swordplay/duel level.

P#8041 2013-12-15 23:15 ( Edited 2013-12-16 04:15)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-04-19 04:09:01 | 0.006s | Q:13