1.03 Updated label image.
Guide the sparks to the flag. Avoid the enemy blobs. Rotate the maze to escape.
- Wallflower becomes Maze Burger for whimsy and visual clarity
- Directional indicator when adjacent maze cell can be rotated
- Persistent high score
Z or X to rotate the active cell.
- changes scoring to be 100-based instead of 10-based. Feels more authentic that way
- fixes a bug which could occasionally allow a bee to escape the maze
- resets enemy spawn time when losing a life to provide a bit more of a break
Phew ! What a real brain-weave this is ! Reminds me a little of Bejeweled Twist.
Except instead of rotating jewels, you're rotating corridors and making them safe by spinning them just at the right times.
Very much a challenge for the brain, stevelavietes ! Sterling work !
Trust your bees. When you're close to them, they will always move away from you -- even if that's away from the flag. If you get them near enough to the flag, back away and they'll move towards the flag.
Rotate your neighbor. If the current cell has an opening to an adjacent cell which does not have in opening in its current orientation, move to the edge and hold in that direction. The adjacent cell will activate for rotation until there is an opening.
Know your enemies. Each red bee can be a seeker, an avoider or a wanderer. Recognizing which enemies are which is helpful in evading them.
Combo for points. When a bee reaches the flag, the flag becomes a combo meter. Each bee reaching the flag while the combo meter is active increases the multiplier.
- Extra lives. First 1up is at 500 points followed by 1000 point increments
My current high score is 3930 (level 12). Anyone beat it yet?
[Please log in to post a comment]