Hello this is the third and probably my last entry for More Is Better Jam. ( I have to leave until next week)
This one is still unfinished, I wanted to add a progression system with powerup unlocks.
As a result the late levels are quite difficult since you will have to play them without the powerups.
- Save the 32 Files left on your computer by fighting viruses waves with your sweet laser beam and shiny green armor
- The laser beam always target the grey ring
- You can't move the ring, it moves by itself and will probably do it in the direction you dont want it to.
- Your laser beam consume energy : no energy = no laser beam
- Refill your energy by approaching the ring. It works only if you dont fire.
- <arrow> keys : move around
- hold <z> : fire beam
A very busy shooter, and an interesting concept at that ! Have a bouncing orb and you can only fire based on the angle the player is to it.
Not so sure about the GAME OVER with one hit. Maybe start with 3-lives instead, or have 3-hearts for the one life ?
Okay, I've beaten 34 out of 36 levels, and died countless times on the last two. Now I'm looking through the code trying to find the "pure evil" setting for the gray targeting circle so I can turn it off, but no luck so far.
I don't think I've ever played a game that was this hard that was also so fun that I didn't just give up on it. My friend walked into the room while I was playing, watched for about 10 seconds, said "This game is insanity", and walked right out. He's right.
[Please log in to post a comment]