Feedback is a blessing from heaven.
This is the first demonstration for PINCHWING, a game I am making for a school project. It's been a while since I posted anything here (and my SEDEACRE posts got deleted), but I've been learning a lot about how pico-8 works, so it was definitely worth it.
- Somewhat fair gameplay
- Self managing ship, bullet, and particle objects
- 2000+ tokens
- More than 85% of ram free (stat(1) print at the bottom right)
- Dynamic AI
- Rotated Sprites (using @jihem's rotation function: Thanks jihem!)
- And lots and LOTS of math (or at least more than I would have liked; I hate math)
Things to add:
- Pretty much everything the full game will actually have. But hey, this is a good starting point.
"Purie" is a collection of custom levels for @lucatron's Marballs 2. The levels vary in difficulty from mid-range to extremely difficult, though for most of the levels the challenge simple comes from getting the "skill times" rather than simply completing them. cough, cough, "Long Line"...
I had a lot of fun making these levels. They are perhaps not as polished as the official ones, but they are still a good challenge. I am planning on making another custom level set in the future with far more polished and balanced levels, but I am getting ahead of myself. I hope you enjoy.