Follow
tricky
[ :: Read More :: ]

When I tried to use the flag for exporting when calling pico8 from the command line :

pico8 usas.p8 -export usas.p8.html

I get ths error message

"please capture a label first"

Is it possible to export an image from the command line, it works if I press f7 in pico8, make a capture and manually export. But I would like to script this and export the html headless.

Second question, is it possible to use another HTML template or alter the default one, so I could add initial javascript ?

P#144821 2024-03-28 11:54

[ :: Read More :: ]

Hi, I love pico8 and have the official version, I managed to do a small workshop at work to make other people as excited as I am developing games. I have build some steps and would like to let the other people make a small game in pico-8

As I have a lot of example code/sprites to copy and paste ( and hopefully sprites to ), I noticed somewhat flaky behaviour. First time copy paste seems to work, after that no more. pico8-edu pastes the old content, and I can't copy new content.

I have tried safari, chrome and firefox.. I'm on a macbook. Are there other windows/linux people who also have this bug on the edu version?

On reddit someone else posted the same issue.. https://www.reddit.com/r/pico8/comments/118azhk/copy_and_paste_not_working/

Hope this could be fixed since you run very quickly into this problem

kind regards, a pico8 fan

P#126806 2023-03-08 21:53 ( Edited 2023-03-08 21:54)

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-04-20 09:41:27 | 0.115s | Q:7