kas333
SHOW MORE

Cart #starvation1-0 | 2024-03-02 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Credits

-Developer: kas333
-Playtester: Namie Kuningham <-youtuber
-Inspired by Vacay Volley from ejreyes

About the project

Once my pc broke, I got bored and start playing some pico-8 games on my phone, after searching for a while, I discover a education edition of pico available on browser that in theory could work on a phone with some workarounds.
I already had worked on some mods for other games before so I decide to take the challenge.
Unfortunately, working on a phone had proven to be really slow and frustrating due to lack of native android support +bad phone.
This project has started in development on december 2023 but got dropped later on that mounth, but recently I decide to finish the base game and upload it on BBS even with many lacking features.
The game end up being very basic with jenky code and small bugs here and there. I don't expect this to be the game of the year but I hope someone can have fun playing this.

P#142294 2024-03-02 01:48 ( Edited 2024-03-02 01:49)

SHOW MORE

Cart #kirbygame-0 | 2023-12-16 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

CONTROLS

Move with arrows, jump with O and inhale with X.
Only one basic level with some waddle dees to test physics.
Since this is a prototype, expect tons of bugs.

ABOUT

I made this game on my phone some mounths ago but couldn't finish it due to lack of coding skills. So instead of letting it idle in my phone I decide to upload it just to not throw my work away.
This game is very unlikely to be finished but it is playable at some capacity.
This is the first time I made something playable on pico-8 so it will have a lot of bugs and jenky code.

P#138781 2023-12-16 20:16

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-19 09:31:54 | 0.075s | Q:13