Follow
denystony
[ :: Read More :: ]

Hello everybody!

After watching couple videos about PocketChip and Pico-8 I totally fell in love with it and got obsessed with idea of building a portable console myself. So I ordered all the hardware, assembled it, and after some minor struggles with Linux (I'm a total noob in it, used Windows for all my life), managed to finally install PICO-8.

But after launching, all I saw was empty desktop on my little IPS LCD screen. Also I've figured out that the app is running and signal actually transfers to big screen via HDMI.

All I want is to change configs somewhere, to make PICO-8 run on small display. I've googled a lot, I've scrolled through all articles and threads I could find here, on reddit, hardware wikis and no result. (ANd the facts that I'm a newbie in Linux and english isn't my native language also adds its drop of bitterness)

Can someone please provide me with comprehensive advice, with no missing steps. Maybe, a link to some tutorial?

I've read this post https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?tid=3174 . But "The screen mirrors the output of the HDMI" is easy thing for its autor but a missing piece of info for me.

Waiting for your suggestions, pico-friends!

P#60115 2018-12-19 22:06