Follow
robsws
[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #curiosity-0 | 2020-06-06 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Driving down the highway, long past midnight in the uncanny timeless hours of the morning, a peculiar landmark catches your eye. You park up and walk closer, ignoring the old decrepit signs telling you to stay away. You climb through a wire fence and walk inside a mysterious structure, only for the door to close unexpectedly behind you.

If you are to survive, you must escape this structure, but first you must understand it.

Description

Curiosity is a game where you need to experiment and understand how the mechanics work as well as solve the puzzle at it's core. I personally love games like The Witness that teaches you how the game works through the mechanics of the game itself, so I wanted to put my own spin on that. Think of this game like a puzzle box or an escape room.

This is my first non-jam game published - I really hope you enjoy it!

P#77735 2020-06-06 14:11

[ :: Read More :: ]

I'm uploading my first PICO-8 game that I made in the GMTK Game Jam a couple of years ago. The theme was "Genre without Feature", so I created a platformer with no direct control over the character. Instead, you have to teach it what to do by rewarding or punishing it's actions. It has a few issues, but mostly I'm very proud of it. Enjoy!

P.S. An important thing to note is that the parrot remembers what it's learnt after it dies. This is important for getting past some obstacles!

Cart #pavsparrot-0 | 2020-04-27 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

P#75498 2020-04-27 18:48 ( Edited 2020-04-27 18:58)