Cart #curiosity-0 | 2020-06-06 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Driving down the highway, long past midnight in the uncanny timeless hours of the morning, a peculiar landmark catches your eye. You park up and walk closer, ignoring the old decrepit signs telling you to stay away. You climb through a wire fence and walk inside a mysterious structure, only for the door to close unexpectedly behind you.

If you are to survive, you must escape this structure, but first you must understand it.

Description

Curiosity is a game where you need to experiment and understand how the mechanics work as well as solve the puzzle at it's core. I personally love games like The Witness that teaches you how the game works through the mechanics of the game itself, so I wanted to put my own spin on that. Think of this game like a puzzle box or an escape room.

This is my first non-jam game published - I really hope you enjoy it!

P#77735 2020-06-06 14:11

your game captivated me and is very appropriately named. curiosity indeed! when i had that eureka moment of realizing what was happening, it was such a nice rush. what a clever design for an adventure! thank you for that. i am grateful for you crafting such a lovely game.

now i can sit by the roadside, enjoying the moonlight and fresh air, perhaps a little wiser to not ignore warning signs placed near peculiar landmarks.

P#77759 2020-06-07 10:41

Thank you! I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

P#77773 2020-06-07 21:56

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-29 10:16:37 | 0.010s | Q:15