My first jam submission, and also technically my first finished game. Thank you PICOWARE~
Based on the picoware template. I lowballed my assets a bit but I think I'm fine with how it came out
sorry about unoptimized code (also oops I forgot to remove the trail when you lose oh well)
(arrows to move pencil; other buttons do nothing)
Here's another weird endless action puzzler I started over a couple days. Well I guess "action" is a stretch? at some point I'll get this right.
In theory the "rule cards" on the side will be enforced and/or do stuff, but I had to take a break because there's a couple things coming up for me this week. (I also might end up replacing them with a less wordy tile mechanic.) So it's a little more barebones than even the rocket was
started life as this mess which I honestly still like looking at but it was way too busy. might still repurpose that too
controls: left & right for cursor, (O)/(X) (Z/X on keyboard) to activate rocket (or restart after game over)
A crappy little endless game. Almost playable, but pretty unfinished (no menus or anything, and there's some states you can't get past). Mostly only here so I can share a WIP with my friends more easily~
I find myself not really finishing any game projects I start, so I'm starting over smaller. Probably with stuff loosely based on random puzzle games I looked up, like this one is.
(also hi first post here I guess)
- redid the graphics so the obstacles don't look like targets
- also it's prettier now (screenshake, particles, bg, new sprites)
- I bothered to let you reset from in-game now
- prevent score overflow
- fix impossible game states (probably just walls of meteors)
- title screen and proper game over screen
- high scores
- simple gfx mode
- fancy sprite text maybe?
- fix that annoying semi-rare invisible line(?) bug
- gameplay adjustments (rising difficulty level prolly)
- more presentation changes as needed