Follow
amfrantz

Cart #mini_mancala-3 | 2024-06-16 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Just wanted to share my second PICO-8 game. I've been chipping away at this slowly for the last few months and was inspired this week to finally finish it!

Play against a friend via pass-and-play or challenge the computer. For fun, you can even pit two computer players against each another. Use it as the world's slowest coin-tossing machine! :)

3 comments

Cart #f1_bahrain_gp_track_guide-0 | 2024-03-02 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Just sharing a short and fun little project I did in honor of the first race of the 2024 Formula One season; the Bahrain Grand Prix. I wanted to include more trivia about the track but ran out of time (the race starts in 8 hours!).

21 comments

Cart #mowermania-8 | 2024-03-04 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

I shared a work-in-progress version of this cart a few days ago that I had created over the course of a 4-day hackathon at work. I fixed a few bugs and added some finishing touches on my own time and now I think I'm going to call it done. I'm already looking forward to the next one!

4 comments

We have a hackathon-type event at my company that we call Dev Days where we are given four full days to work on anything we want as long as it is tech-related. It does not have to be relevant to your day-to-day job at all. I usually stick to work-related side-projects, but this time I decided to do something purely for fun and try my hand at making a PICO-8 game! I had purchased a license years ago to see if it was something my son would be interested in learning and I had always been interested in trying it out myself, but inspiration had yet to strike. In any case, here's what I was able to come up with in four days (plus most of a weekend).

Cart #mowermania-4 | 2024-02-13 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

0 comments