Another strange problem I've got. Started Voxatron shortcut as usual, intro shows... But when I press enter to skip intro or any other key... Game seems to not react at keys. After being able to use Alt-Tab after few seconds, l I notice in background that it tries to run Voxatron 3-4 times with no reason at all.

After switching and trying to close them, another anomaly comes. It seems that game somehow makes itself into fullscreen mode which is actually windowed. However, this "Windowed" mode forces mouse to stay on top left side of screen, not possible to control mouse even after unfocusing window.

I've had to terminate them with some difficulties through Task Manager, or when I can't even do that, I have to wait for every vox.exe to load and select quit.

Problem about this is that game shortcut was selected after double clicking, but game itself didn't capture the keyboard, so it caused to re-run game again. This could be really annoying for some people. I can't confirm is this affected by windib 1.

At some point right now, I don't see a point running game twice on screen as it's memory hog with no purpose IMO. Maybe ask user to check is game running, and if it is, terminate it or switch to it.

P#4505 2011-11-16 12:42 ( Edited 2011-11-16 17:42)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-04-19 01:26:59 | 0.005s | Q:7