Cart #etsyleps_dream-1 | 2023-10-12 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

New updated Version ^^
Changes
List:
-Buffed/nerfed some enemies and Bosses
-Fixed a bug where you can clip into the void forcing a reset
-Fixed the Alchemist Skip

Welcome to the forgotten world, a curse has befallen the lands and travelers from across the lands seek to venture into the depths of the crystal mines to find the sleeper, its name Etsyelep.
It is said that this very beeing dreams up the soul that animates the living.
But as the sickness spreads living things begin to mutate and change, their souls seem to wither away as only an essence of their former selves remain.
You are one of such Travelers, afflicted by the sickness that has taken the world.
Weirdly enough you have retained your sanity ?

Lore is hidden all around the world, it can be interpreted and needs to be puzzled together, the villagers give hints to what has happend and the death/spawn dialog of bosses also reveals deeper truths of what transpired.

P#135656 2023-10-09 12:45 ( Edited 2023-10-12 15:51)

Hi! Looks intriguing, but I need some basic info on the controls and the premise to really play it-could you add some info?

P#135658 2023-10-09 12:53

I have updated the description, the controlls idk how to add but you walk with arrows and interact with down arrow,c is attack

P#135688 2023-10-10 08:34

Thanks for adding that info!

First off all congrats on finishing a game! This is a metroidvania that you clearly put some thought in. The collision was probably tricky because it is not tilebased, it sadly sometimes fails, i feel through the floor once. It was intresting exploring the world, and the text was very atmospheric. I love being the one to piece together the story myself. I beat the first boss(I think), but I wasn't quite sure how I did it. Some feedback for the fighting would be cool, maybe a sound when somebody gets hit or have them blink, have the screen shake or something similar.

And another thing i found:

Found a typo from the person at the first house "...pREhaps the last prayer was not in vain

If you want to add controls to the description let me help:

Controls:
⬆️ Jump
➡️⬅️ Move
⬇️ Interact
❎ Menu interaction
🅾️ Attack

P#135803 2023-10-12 16:09

[Please log in to post a comment]