Cart #thedevilschariot-0 | 2022-01-28 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

I'm getting back into making games after college, so this is a warm up of sorts. I revised the premise many times and unfortunately I think it shows. Nevertheless, I think some people might enjoy playing it.

Your goal is to survive to wave 10 without dying or letting your helipad get captured. Quickly tap the weapon fire button to change weapons, and hold it to release the selected weapon.
You also have a button to release flares. Use flares to trick missiles fired at you. You can also "pre-flare" by dropping flares before you are fired at. This greatly increases the chances of the enemy missile never tracking you at all.
You can land at any of the three helipads to get more weapons or flares. After each wave you can repair here as well.
Your helicopter can dive downwards faster than it can climb. You can use this to your advantage when evading fire.
The game allows a second player to control the helicopter's gun with infinite ammo, so your little brother can contribute as well.

P#105825 2022-01-28 16:33

It is a wonderful profession. When I was in college, I was convinced that engineering was the last thing that I could ever do, However, I can go url website to buy writing services from experts. But the harder I worked in my classes, the more I realized that engineering is a helping profession — it’s about creating things for people to use and enjoy.

P#112125 2022-05-22 03:31

i love this

P#123924 2023-01-08 04:37

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-28 22:03:27 | 0.010s | Q:16