I wanted to contact Lexaloffle for a username change, since my current name was only intended to be temporary as I was not aware that I wouldn't be able to manually change it after account creation. I tried to email Lexaloffle twice, but it's been months now since I sent the emails, so I'm wondering if there is some issue with my emails getting buried or not being received at all. I'm happy to wait, but I'm also eager to say goodbye to this username that was only supposed to be provisional, haha.

Has anyone else had similar difficulty reaching the Lexaloffle email? Is it just a matter of waiting, or is there a better way of contacting Lexaloffle? All I could think to try next was this, posting to the bugs subforum. I hope it wasn't improper. Thanks in advance for any help!

P#96242 2021-08-19 22:01

Hey @gingiraffe_snap -- no problem writing on the forum. [Also for anyone else reading, twitter/DM https://www.twitter.com/lexaloffle is a good way to reach me, although I sometimes have quite a large backlog -- best wait a week or so before re-pinging]

I couldn't find an email containing your username or email address, even when searching spam. Were you sending from the same email address as your BBS account?

P#96483 2021-08-26 10:37 ( Edited 2021-08-26 10:38)

Hello @zep ! Yes, I sent the emails from the same email address as my BBS account. Also, I just made a twitter account now and sent you a dm :)

P#96497 2021-08-26 15:46

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-28 15:18:52 | 0.037s | Q:12