I've bundled up my improvements for the gamepad problems in HTML exports I described over in another thread as a plate.
- Full Dpad support.
- Gamepads are only assigned to players when they first press a button. This way if you have multiple gamepads you aren't stuck with whatever order the browser decides to assign them to P1, P2, etc.
- Download the release of Nettie's Gamepad from github.
- Go to the PICO-8 plates folder. (Run FOLDER in PICO-8 to open the carts folder, go up one level, the plates folder should be alongside.)
- Copy netties_gamepad.html into the plates folder.
- Load up your game in PICO-8.
- Export with EXPORT YOURGAME.HTML -P NETTIES_GAMEPAD
P#87039 2021-01-31 22:57 ( Edited 2021-01-31 23:00)
[Please log in to post a comment]