Log In  

Trying to report a bug in the audio I made a little cart where I play 4 sounds at the same time and code

music(0)
function _draw()

end

If I save this and then try to run it with ctrl+r it says that it "loaded external changes" and display an error with japanese characters.

I found this reddit post searching for the japanese characters: https://www.reddit.com/r/translator/comments/h8kg75/%E6%97%A5%E8%AA%9E_%E8%8B%B1%E8%AA%9E_%E4%B8%AD%E5%9C%8B%E8%AA%9E_%E3%83%A4%E3%82%86%E3%81%A8%E3%83%86%E3%83%A4%E3%82%86%E3%81%A8%E3%83%86%E3%83%A4%E3%82%86%E3%81%A8%E3%83%86%E3%83%A4%E3%82%86%E3%81%A8%E3%83%86%E3%83%A4%E3%82%86%E3%81%A8%E3%83%86%E3%83%A4_%E9%8C%AF%E8%AA%A4%E4%BF%A1%E6%81%AF/

here is the video of the bug:

https://streamable.com/nzkeys

P#78616 2020-06-28 14:42

This bug will be fixed in 0.2.1. It is caused by too short a code section. In the meantime, you can add somme comments that do nothing but that are long enough to bypass the bug.

P#78630 2020-06-28 20:17

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:        
Generated 2020-07-15 12:46 | 0.008s | 4194k | Q:12