Chain portals together to collect all the gold!
How to Play
Hey, listen up! This game is tricky to get the hang of!
The objective of the game is to collect all the gold bars. You have a green collector that will grab them whenever it gets close. While you can't control it directly, you can place portals around the level to get it where you need.
The game is broken into two phases:
- Left click on any wall with a white edge to add a portal
- Add as many portals as you want. They chain together. For example, if you place three portals, portal one will lead to portal two which will lead to portal three which will loop back to portal one
- The last portal you placed will be colored blue. The next portal you place will always connect to this one.
- If you place your cursor near a portal, you will see which portals connect to it. Every portal has two connections - an input and an output portal
- You can left click and drag an existing portal to move it somewhere else
- You can right click to delete an existing portal
- Once you're ready, press Z to end setup
- Sit back and watch the madness! You have no control over the movement of the collector
- Press Z to return to setup
- The physics is deterministic - every play with the same setup will have the exact same result
- Use gravity to your advantage! The ball is always accelerating downwards
- If you didn't beat the level, go back to setup, tweak things, and try again!
- Every level has a bronze / silver / gold medal. Win medals by beating levels using fewer portals
- Your progress is recorded. Come back at any time and pick up where you left off, or retry your favorite level!
This game was made in a week for #RNDGAME2020. Follow me for more gamedev! https://twitter.com/MaxBize
@reedjos08 you mean like clearing all the portals? I had a button like that mid-development and removed it because I kept accidentally pressing it :P I'll put it back
[Please log in to post a comment]