Cart #47782 | 2017-12-31 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Controls
Z to start. Arrows move the junk bin.

Commentary
I love the idea of seabinproject.com​​. Came across it a while ago and although it might be a case of directing resources at the symptom rather than the disease, I have to admire such a simple idea that seems to work so well. (I did take a little bit of artistic liberty in not requiring it be tied down to a specific point by its electric cable, but a free-floating one of these isn't totally fantastical in fairness.)

I have been working on another game and it's not going to happen today, probably not even this week, despite being simple enough in theory. A lot of learning in this other one, and I'm sick, so I decided to 'give myself a break' and 'only' crunch out something small in a few hours.

Enjoy simulating something that would help the world as you play this game! It's rare enough in games, really, but we all need our escapes as well.

(Comments will actually notify me on itch.io, but not here, so I might be slower to respond to comments here, but I love to hear what people think of my games.)

itch.io page: here.

#1GAM December 2017

P#47783 2017-12-31 18:37 ( Edited 2017-12-31 23:37)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-29 04:34:03 | 0.008s | Q:11