Alright, I'm gonna come right out the gate a admit that I do not expect alot of you guys being all too keen on paying for somebody to help you with building/animating for your fun little Voxatron Carts...

And I totally understand that! And so with that in mind, I'm trying my best to be as inexpensive as possible without being unfair to myself... :) Afterall! I love creating for Voxatron and Pico as much as I assume you all to... ;) I have worked on numerous personal carts with plans of a full-fledged game that, while it may never come to fruition, definitely show my prowess with the blocks... ;) I'm even quite proficient with just straight up pixel art, so feel free to look at my Pico post to see some of that... https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?tid=29337

But enough about that! If you've read this far you're probably getting curious as to what my work actually looks like! Is it any good? How much will I be charging for it? -_-
Below is a small collection of creations and such from those personal carts that should be a pretty good indication to you if I'm worth your moneys.

Now that you've seen my talent, I'm afraid I'll have to kill you... I mean tell you my prices!!!
Now I've never been paid to art, so prices may vary and change as I get asked to work. So here's what I was thinking!

1-2$ for small assets - 3-6$ for large assets
5-10$ for a batch of small assets(Varying with amount and complexity)
12-20$ for a batch of large assets(Same as above... ;) )
10-20$ for a room model - 5$ for design assistance
1-6$ for each animation requested for an asset/character - 2-6$ for effect animation
All payments will be done through paypal...

Like I said, this is simply a rough idea of how much certain things might cost and what I charge will very likely change depending on each individual case. Please! You are more than welcome to comment here or email me about any questions you may have at [email protected]! I'm really friendly, I promise... ;) And I love video games, even on this scale, so I'd love nothing more than to help and be involved in such creativity! :)
Well... Nothing more than to help and be paid... :P

P#40684 2017-05-16 20:26 ( Edited 2017-06-22 01:52)

So how much would it cost for you to make totoro vertical around 15 voxels high and around 10 in length with an umbrella?
For inspiration search for "Totoro rain" on google.

P#41622 2017-06-14 18:40 ( Edited 2017-06-14 22:40)

You still need that? I'll just do it for free real quick!
On account of my tardiness... :P
(Please feel free to email me! I'll likely notice you quicker...) :)

P#41855 2017-06-21 21:52 ( Edited 2017-06-22 01:53)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-28 20:27:33 | 0.005s | Q:9