- Added 4 types of wandering animals with night/day behaviors,
- Improved rivers,
- Updated inventory (now it keeps track of the animals met).
There is still nothing to do but exploring the world, collecting objects for no reason, meeting animals.
Still no sound/music...
- Added some objects
- Added inventory
- Added home
- Added texts
- Additional sizes of the world (huge and humongous)
- Improved rivers
- Improved grounds
- Improved nights
- Diagonal displacements now not possible
Sizes of the world:
There is still nothing to do but exploring the world and collecting objects for no reason.
Still no sound/music. But still some bugs...
A first attempt at the procedural generation of a world that can be relatively large and that can be explored.
Nothing to do yet but exploring the world (no actions yet, just movements) !
- 3 different climates
- rivers, mountains, forests and sea (the world is always a square island)
- day and night
Hi there! Nice little world generator! Good luck with further improvements.
One I suggest is to use mixed tiles for same type of landscape, maybe atleast 2 since now it's no way to tell whether you move or not if the landscape is homogeneous.
[Please log in to post a comment]