Since all the money has gone for the shiny new spaceships, you will have to control this war against aliens using an 8-bit computer with a screen of 10x11 pixels.
- green box: planet under human control
- red box: planet under alien control
- gray box: unoccupied planet
- blinking frequency of planets shows the number of units on planet. Very slow blinking means 1 unit, very fast vibration means 100 units.
- if you own a planet the number of units will increase automatically
- use X and arrows to select planet for attacking or moving units
- use O to cancel all unit transfers between planets.
You should be able to win, since aliens are not too good at strategy. Maybe they also use 8-bit computers to calculate next moves :)
[Please log in to post a comment]