it all comes down to this little map.

most of the bugs are quite the same I had before (problems with switching gravity more than once in the middle of the air, flying enemies just spin around insted of moving on lava and void maps)

but I noticed the following:

a colision bug in the air:
the colision trigger doesn't activate when hitting monsters in the air, falling slowly or not,
the same trigger (lets say: colide sides) on the monster on the map simply is trigered when the player is on the top of the monster at a higher speed (why? I don't know)

also, is there a way to make the colision work with voxels? because the way it is now, the trigger only works with other monsters.

one more thing! the monsters on the map have an animation with a rendom starting frame, which doesn't seem to work either is that something related to what you said before about really thin monsters?

another observation: I have no idea about how to make the legacy triggers work, I tried but it doesn't looks like something can be done with it.

P#8391 2014-01-22 09:26 ( Edited 2014-01-22 23:10)

THere's no real flying enemys, Yes you can make the frame for the enemy so it looks like it's flying, you can also lock the Z position, but the real stats of an enemy are in it's editor. The Width and height determine the Hit box of your monster, so no, no enemys " Fly " for real. 1st Bug busted.

TO resume you can't make for instance a controlable air platform.

There's no way an enemy collision modifier can be triggered by props, they can only be collision triggered by player or other monster. Second " bug " busted.

Random starting frame on monster doesn't work, it's a fact, maybe it's like this because they are supposed to be walking animation.

The " Legacy " Trigger work only on player props, not monster props, since monster doesn't have " Shoot-L " triggerer, their trigger have no keyboard input, only the player has.( Those modifier will be usefull when we have the weapon editor, You can use it right now if you want to )

P#8392 2014-01-22 13:48 ( Edited 2014-01-22 18:53)

Okay, if another player will just answer me that i said something wrong just be ause I didn't put quotation marks on a word or that a question is a "bug busted" I will no longer post any bug reports and stop commebting anything because someone will use it as an excuse to answer harshly, thanks blinddevil you are a really helpful person on this forum.

P#8393 2014-01-22 14:59 ( Edited 2014-01-22 19:59)

Sorry I dont understand ? ahah, I just helped and answered your questions willingly ... ( You must admit I did answered your questions )

I just like to put quotation mark when I am uncertain of something.

And thank you for telling me I am usefull, I test stuff alot to answer questions, it's sometimes time consuming.

PS: when you ask a quesion on a forum, be ready to get answers, nobody asks questions to get no answers.

P#8394 2014-01-22 15:39 ( Edited 2014-01-22 20:44)

No you didn't, there is no legacy trigger on player props since the is no player item on 0.2.9, the legacy trigger is on the monster modifier, all you said on the other topics was "this is impossible" and "bug busted" something that you didn't noticed either was that this is a bug report, therefore it implies that the answers must be given by de developer, not a player, by the way, sarcarsm is something that you should learn.

P#8395 2014-01-22 16:12 ( Edited 2014-01-22 21:12)

I'll tell you something:

1st. There IS a player item.
2nd. I answered your questions and tell you why it's not a bug.
3rd. I know sarcasm -_- lul

So kid, please know your stuff, I answered all you " bug " tha aint actually " bug " ( I used sarcasm here, advanced sarcasm, you haven't figured out yet ( Who's the one that need to understand sarcasm now ? ( Kling ))). Alright thank you.

Me just tryin to halp yu but u dnt lik halp srry.

Man I'm just being a helping someone -_- Kids nowaday

P#8398 2014-01-22 18:10 ( Edited 2014-01-22 23:29)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-28 18:28:51 | 0.010s | Q:13