Cart #hakpazhu-2 | 2024-04-10 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

BE ADVISED:

Pursuant to recent directives, all able-bodied citizens over the age of seven are strongly encouraged to engage in our government-sanctioned directional input training simulation. Here, with dedication and diligence, you will undertake rigorous exercises designed to sharpen your combat abilities to their utmost potential. Mastering precise weapon deployment isn't just a task; It's a solemn vow to safeguard our nation's sovereignty and ensure victory. Your unwavering commitment to this endeavor is the embodiment of our collective devotion to defense, security, and the long reach of democracy.

ATTENTION : If your device lacks Pico-8 compatibility, it is your duty to promptly report to the 'Super Earth Treason Tribunal' for further assessment and potential rectification. Your compliance is appreciated.

My first game in Pico8!

Super new to Gamedev and have been having a blast learning from all my mistakes. The pico8 community has been super helpful and I love all the documentation available!

Left to do:

• Get sprites assigned to stratagems and have them display during gameplay

• Add sfx() for win, lose, and gameplay

• Work on input and miss sfx()

• General fit and polish of display assets

• [fixed] have game over display total score instead of return to title screen
P#146095 2024-04-08 17:46 ( Edited 2024-04-10 18:40)

Looks good so far. Can you please correct the issue that when the game ends, that you can see your score? When I run out of time, the player is returned to the front-page and I can't see my final score.

P#146179 2024-04-09 16:58

Thank you!
I have fixed the issue and you should be seeing your final score now!

P#146386 2024-04-11 18:43

[Please log in to post a comment]