Cart #tagujeyeyo-13 | 2024-03-10 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

An in-progress/demo of a puzzle dungeon crawler I've been working on.

4/2/24: Got major elements in now, just need to get LOS and enemy movement sorted out before doing SFX for various bits.
7/2/24: Added in event triggers, splash screen, tweaked screen wipe, item handling/classes, and redesigned tutorial levels and demo levels.
8/2/24: Tweaked event triggers, collapsing floors only collapse after you walk on them and monsters move, added teleporters and appearing/disappearing walls, creatures on impassible tiles at the end of the round die instantly
9/2/24: Added basic AI for creatures (still missing LOS code), additional description for classes, a turn counter to track speed and to control dungeon elements
10/2/24: Added basic LOS code for now, still need to figure out how I'm going to handle seen/unseen tiles (especially for tiles that can change).
11/2/24: Add custom font (still needs work to actually make it look nice)
11/2/24: Tweaked custom font (should now align properly)
12/2/24: Tweaked level layout to be a bit more puzzle-y
13/2/24: Added some sfx to movement and creature death, more messages to inform player whats going on, creatures can now have default items to drop, untested code for pushed walls and creature movement to trigger traps and events, tweaked level layouts
17/2/24: Added levels from 1-29 (still need to fix up free version to play fully), tweaked movement ai, sfx, and general bug fixes
20/2/24: Near enough the final build, still need to sort out french language support and sort out music, track down any bugs I come across but pretty much final build
10/3/24: Baring any bugs should be final version, contains finished french language support!

P#141038 2024-02-02 21:56 ( Edited 2024-03-10 20:04)

Post-Release Comments

[Please log in to post a comment]