The last room is extremely hard, but I've beaten it. Comments:
- if you lose your sword before killing the 3 "devils" (or aliens), it's basically game over.
- triple shot is placed in such a position that it's VERY hard to pick it up without taking damage. And when you do, it doesn't help much. The worst part is purple gremlins raining on you from above.
- I don't think it's possible to pick up more than 1 medkit before killing everything.
- the second sword is extremely hard to pick up. It's probably better to ignore it.
- the bottom left building is empty inside. It happened to me several times: an enemy shoots at me, knocks me into the building, and I can't see anything. 3 life left but it doesn't matter, I can't see anything and I die.
- similarly, if you fall behind the leftmost medikit, it can be very hard to get out. There is some strange geometry in way.
The sewers are WAY too hard in my opinion, and from what I'm seeing up above the boss is even harder. I do think that the props are all excellently made however, and I just love this other than it being too hard! I'm gonna check it out in editor probably to see the boss.
I like extremely hard when it's not frustrating. The last room is a bit frustrating, because I feel I have to play in the exact way (kill everything with the initial sword) or fail. Picking up more than 1 medkit seems almost impossible because monsters will surround you (it takes too much time and monsters spawn fast).
If you like extremely hard, you can try one of first levels created: Evil Clown Land. It is very hard, but there are new ideas along the way, you shouldn't be bored.
I probably did go a bit too difficult on some of the levels. I manage to just scrape by all the levels, and I'm generally pretty bad at video games so I was actually concerned it might be too easy.
I definitely agree with the sewer being difficult, and the powerups on the final level could be placed better.
Is it possible to submit a tweaked version of my level without having to make a whole new thread/level entry? If so I'll definitely change a few things up like adding a couple of pipes in the sewer to stand on to get out of the swarms.
Edit: OH I also meant to ask if anyone's found the secret room yet?
Log in to post a comment