Back at it with a refactored version of the first Mines game. The goal here is learning and fun, and this project has been both of those for me.
- Arrow keys to move around
- x to select tile
- z to set flag on tile
- Minesweeper clone ('cuz there ain't enough of them)
- Level-progression game play
- Game field scrolls larger than game view to support super-big game fields
- Field continues indicator arrows
- Better performance at 30fps
- Intentional no mouse control to support handhelds
Hmm, that was shorter than I expected :). I wanted to refactor what I did in the first one and add levels. Which I did and they are working. It still ugly, but, well, okay. Could use some sound and music too 😉
Thank you for reading.
A wide field example:
[Please log in to post a comment]