So I kinda want my account unbanned
I will be trying to contact their about thing later
But it is sad
I'm totally not doing that ever again
Posting the bee movie I mean
Just seeing if it can be unbanned through the forums

• Jackjack31363
P#97747 2021-09-24 12:14

Hello! The community is mostly self-managed, so it could be that people seeing very short comments, bee movie monologue twice, the fake links in your profile, etc. thought you were not a regular person wanting to play and discuss games here. I don’t know if there are mods who banned your account and could reinstate it, or if it’s an automatic system after too many spam reports, or if zep did it manually. Hopefully mods (if the exist) or zep may see this and contact you, or if nothing happens in a week you could write to hey @ lexaloffle . com with all details.

P#97750 2021-09-24 14:32 ( Edited 2021-09-24 14:33)

I thought you were using a fresh account, but this one has many messages. Did you make and use more than one account?

P#97752 2021-09-24 14:34

Yes I do have multiple, due to me creating a second account for my Pico-8 account and this one being used mostly for playing games of the forum. I'm sorry for the bee movie thing, and I now kinda realize that was stupid. Yeah I'm just gonna wait to see if I am reinstated. It's nice that I got a response and that this forum is moderated by people who try and ban bots. Hopefully I'm able to get my account back.

P#97753 2021-09-24 15:04

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-29 07:01:18 | 0.006s | Q:15