Hello, I want to Buy Pico-8 But I have some questions Before doing that.

1. Do I need an account on the Other Platform like the humble bundle or Itch.Io? or do I just need to enter an email and buy the Produt?

2. How do I use The Product does I have to activate it with a Kye or do I have to link my Pico-8 account with Humble or something?

3. When I just have to give an e-mail what e-mail? I'm not Going the Product on myself actually my Mom is Going to get it of me as a Present. does she just have to Type in my E-mail or hers or does she have to buy it as a present??

4. Whats about a Student I'm a German Student in 7th class do I get an offer? or not (I can Buy it for the normal Price too. I'm just wondering)

I hope someone can Answer the Questions I really want to Buy it

Thanks for your Time :>

P#94515 2021-07-06 17:37

You can buy pico-8 on itch or lexaloffle. The program is downloaded (as a zip file containing the executable, logo, manual and license) from the site where you buy it. At the moment, you can’t link an itch purchase to a lexaloffle account, but it is planned in theory. The simplest thing is to buy it on lexaloffle in my opinion.

For the email question, your parent can use their email address and check the option "this purchase is a gift", then they will receive an email with a link that you should open.

Purchasing pico-8 gives you a license to install and use it on all your computers or computers in your home. There are classroom licenses for educators, but no specific terms for students.

P#94517 2021-07-06 18:19

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-04-20 05:41:15 | 0.005s | Q:11